Welcome to Equal Access Clinic Network’s Pediatrics page! This page is geared towards providing healthcare-related information for children and their caretakers.
If you need further assistance, you may contact the EACN Pediatrics Clinic by emailing: EACKids@chfm.ufl.edu
Gainesville Pediatric Providers
|Pediatric Practice||Address||Phone Number||Does this practice accept Medicaid health insurance?||All other health insurance plans accepted||Cost of a doctor’s visit if uninsured||Telehealth services offered?||Accepting new patients at this time?|
|Benton Pediatrics||5612 NW 43rd St. 32653||376-4542||Yes||BCBS, Aetna, Avmed, United Healthcare||It depends on the visit type, prices starting at $60||Yes||Yes|
|UF Health Eastside Clinic, Dr. Kim Nguyen||265-7017||Yes||BCBS, Aetna, United Healthcare, accept most major health insurace plans||May be fully covered through the UF Health Financial Assistance Program. Price is dependent on what is needed. Call ahead to see if your child may be eligible.||Yes for returning patients||No|
|UF Health Pediatrics Practices in Gainesville: CMS, Magnolia Parke, Tower Square, Tioga||CMS: 334-0206 Mag Parke: 594-7337 Tower Sq: 733-1770 Tioga: 733-7337||Yes||Most major health insurance plans accepted||May be fully covered through the UF Health Financial Assistance Program. Price is dependent on what is needed. Call ahead to see if your child may be eligible.||Yes for returning patients||Please call the office to inquire|
|Gainesville Pediatric Medicine||1131 NW 64 Terrace, Ste B||332-9940||Yes||Most commercial insurances (PTO)||New patient visits start at $100 (not including tests)||No||Yes|
|Little Pine Pediatrics||15551 NW 441, Ste 40||386-518-0102||Yes||CMS, Aetna, Wellcare, UHC, Simply Health, Humana, Lighthouse||$115.85 self-pay for first visit||Yes||Yes|
|Pediatric Associates||6440 W. Newberry Road, Suite 402, 32605||333-5500||No||All commercial insurances||Depends on type of visit||Yes||Yes|
|Palms Pediatrics||1010 NW 8th Ave., Suite A, 32601||376-8211||Yes||All commercial insurances||Sliding scale. Self-pay often ranges from $25-$50 per visit||Yes for returning patients||Yes|
|Milestones Pediatrics||3780 NW 83rd St, Gnv, 32606||559-8911||All Medicaid plans except for Prestige and Sunshine Health||All commercial insurances except for Aetna and ASMED||Prices vary||Yes||Yes|
|Worthington Pediatrics||5528 NW 43rd St., 32653||371-3604||No||All commercial insurances||Prices vary||Yes for returning patients||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions for Clinic Visits during COVID-19
1. Is Equal Access Clinic Network still hosting Pediatrics Night?
- Currently, all EAC sites are closed due to COVID-19, including Pediatrics Night at Bartley Temple. However, we are offering telehealth visits for returning patients. If your child has been seen at Equal Access Clinic before, you can request an appointment for them by clicking here.
2. Do my child and I need to wear masks if we have a clinic appointment?
- This is not required but is strongly encouraged if you have a mask
3. How many family members can accompany my child to their clinic visit?
- Children are encouraged to come with only one parent if possible to any clinic visit
4. What safety measures have the above clinics put in place to protect my child and I from contracting COVID?
- All providers wear masks
- Nurses are evaluating patients at the door- taking their temperature, etc.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned between patients
- Most clinics separate sick and well child visits by clinic room or time of day
5. What types of appointments are done via telehealth?
- Emergent and urgent consults
- Sick visits
- Prescription refills
- Minor trauma (cuts, scrapes)
6. How do I use Zoom?