Here’s everything you need to know about our Spanish Night:
Who to refer:
- Spanish-speaking patients (can be see at other clinics as well, but Spanish-speaking staff and clinicians are guaranteed to be present at Spanish Night).
- Second Monday of each month at 5:30pm
- Anthem Road Church
2902 SE 75th Street
How to refer:
- Walk-ins only
Who: Spanish Night Med Officers:
- Tory Finley, Spanish Services Coordinator
- Paola Treejo, Tower Road, Spanish Night Coordinator
When: Second Monday of every month, 5:30 pm
Where: Anthem Road Church at 2902 SE 75th St
Patient Eligibility and Referral
- Walk-ins are accepted.
How are appointments made
- Currently, this night accepts only walk-ins, please encourage patients to come to clinic early to be seen
- Standard primary care services offered at Tower Road clinic with guarantee that Spanish-speaking staff and clinicians are present
What if my patient needs something not offered above?
- Spanish Night officers will determine how to refer the patient to a place that can provide the care they need