These are walk-in clinics. Patients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. No appointment necessary!
Equal Access at Tower Road
This clinic is open every Monday night starting at 5:30 pm.
- Bus outside the Public Library at Tower Hill
3020 S.W. 75th Street, Gainesville, FL 32608
Equal Access at Eastside
This clinic is open every Tuesday night starting at 5:30pm.
- 410 NE Waldo Road, Gainesville, FL 32641
Equal Access at Bartley Temple
This clinic is open every Wednesday night starting at 6:00pm.
- Bus outside Bartley Temple United Methodist Church
1936 NE 8th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32641
Equal Access at Main Street
This clinic is open every Thursday night. Opening at 5pm, starting at 6pm.
Note: Patients are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
- 1707 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32609
- Free Therapy Night: At this clinic, we provide free short-term psychological therapy through personalized counseling. We offer treatment for a variety of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, pain, and sleep disorders. The clinic is run by master-level University of Florida graduate student therapists under the supervision of licensed psychologists. We offer treatment to adults and children without proper healthcare insurance. This clinic is held at the GCM building (address above, Map), and is open every Monday from 5:30-7:30 PM. For more information, please call (352) 325-1775. Download a flier here.
- Women’s Services Clinic: Basic gynecologic care including cervical cancer screening and STD testing is provided at this clinic. (Please note – we do not provide obstetric care at any of our clinic sites.) Physicians from the UF Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology volunteer at this clinic. Appointments for our women’s services clinic can be made in person at any of our clinic sites. This clinic is held at the Main Street Clinic site (address above, Map) on the first Thursday of every month starting at 6 PM.
- Physical Therapy Clinic: Appointments for our Physical Therapy clinic can be made by referral at any of our medical clinics. This clinic is held every Thursday from 6pm-8pm at 1621 SW 13th Street, above the CVS.
- Occupational Therapy Clinic: “Occupations” are all the important things you do during your day. Things like dressing, eating, cooking, and doing the things you love! Injuries, health problems, and getting older can keep a person from safely doing these things. Occupational therapy can help people do the things that are important to them. The OT clinic is run by UF Occupational Therapy students and monitored by licensed occupational therapists. We can treat adults 18 and older who do not have insurance or whose occupational therapy insurance benefits have run out. This clinic is open the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 6-9 pm. The clinic is at Main Street Clinic. Walk-ins welcome, or call (352) 273-6044 and leave a message to make an appointment.
- Eye Clinic: The Gainesville Community Ministry Clinic will be offering an ophthalmology clinic on the last Tuesday of every month at 6pm. It will be held at 238 SW 4th Avenue. Eye exams will be conducted at this clinic to test for diabetes, glaucoma, etc. Appointments are required for this clinic so if you are interested, please call us at 352-273-8614 at least 2 days prior to the date you want to attend.
Diabetes Education Classes:
The Main Street Clinic is offering a Diabetes Education Class the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month. The classes will be held at 1707 N.Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32609. Topics covered will include the following: blood sugar goals, what to do when you have high or low blood pressure, how and when to test your levels, and how to manage complications of the disease.
- Primary medical care
- Social work and psychological consultations
- Occupational Therapy
- Administration of medications (no controlled substances)
- Blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring
- Confidential HIV counseling and testing
- Referrals to WE CARE network specialists
- Basic gynecologic care, including cervical cancer screening and STD testing
- Ophthalmology Services
- Diabetes Education