These are walk-in clinics. Patients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. No appointment necessary!
Equal Access at Tower Road
This clinic is open every Monday night starting at 5:30pm.
- Bus outside the Public Library at Tower Hill3020 S.W. 75th Street, Gainesville, FL 32608
Equal Access at Gainesville Community Ministry (GCM)
This clinic is open every Tuesday night starting at 5:00pm.
- Gainesville Community Ministry Building238 SW 4th Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32601Map
Equal Access at Bartley Temple
This clinic is open every Wednesday night starting at 6:00pm.
For more information, click here.
- Bus outside Bartley Temple United Methodist Church1936 NE 8th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32641Clinic begins at 6 pmMap
Equal Access at Main Street
This clinic is open every Thursday night starting at 6:00pm.
- 1707 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32609Clinic begins at 6 pmMap
- Free Therapy Night: At this clinic, we provide free short-term psychological therapy through personalized counseling. We offer treatment for a variety of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, pain, and sleep disorders. The clinic is run by master-level University of Florida graduate student therapists under the supervision of licensed psychologists. We offer treatment to adults and children without proper healthcare insurance. This clinic is held at the GCM building (address above, Map), and is open every Monday from 5:30-7:30 PM. For more information, please call (352) 325-1775. Download a flier here.
- Women’s Services Clinic: Basic gynecologic care including cervical cancer screening and STD testing is provided at this clinic. (Please note – we do not provide obstetric care at any of our clinic sites.) Physicians from the UF Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology volunteer at this clinic. Appointments for our women’s services clinic can be made in person at any of our clinic sites. This clinic is held at the Main Street Clinic site (address above, Map) on the first Thursday of every month starting at 6 PM.
- Physical Therapy Clinic: Accepting walk-in patients every Thursday night. Appointments for our Physical Therapy clinic can be made by referral at any of our medical clinics. This clinic is held at the GCM building (address above, Map) every Thursday starting at 6 PM.
- Occupational Therapy Clinic: “Occupations” are best described as all the important things you do throughout the day that “occupy” your time. For example, they include basic activities like dressing, eating, or bathing. They also include other activities, like cooking, cleaning, managing your home, participating in hobbies, accessing the community, working and more! Injuries, chronic conditions and aging can challenge a person’s ability to safely and easily participate in the activities that matter to them. Occupational Therapy can address the physical and cognitive changes behind those challenges, to help people return to more meaningful participation in the activities that matter most to them!The OT clinic is run through the efforts of both Masters-level UF Occupational Therapy students and licensed occupational therapists. We offer treatment to adults 18 and older without insurance or whose Occupational Therapy benefits have been exhausted. This clinic is held at the Main Street Clinic, and is open every third Thursday of the month from 6-9pm. Walk-ins welcome or call 352-672-6555 and leave a message to receive an appointment.
- Primary medical care
- Social work and psychological consultations
- Occupational Therapy
- Administration of medications (no controlled substances)
- Blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring
- Confidential HIV counseling and testing
- Referrals to WE CARE network specialists
- Basic dental care (screening) and emergency dental referrals to the UF dental clinic
- Basic gynecologic care, including cervical cancer screening and STD testing